Letters to Fiona

Sunday, August 27, 2006

A new beginning

Hi Bunny,

In my futile attempt to keep myself sane, I will write my thoughts and perhaps some of my "fabulous life" adventures here. You may or may not read this, but that's to be seen in the coming weeks and months, and hopefully, NOT years.

Let me start with this past weekend. I am completely crushed and in such a wreck. Never did I imagine myself being in this state. You know - nothing has changed between us, at least in my eyes. I know that deep down you still have strong feelings for me. The way we cope with our emotions is completely different, and being so close to you, yet not being able to hold you or kiss you was so painful that I couldn't take it one minute longer, which explains my abrupt decision to leave. How could things have changed so suddenly and so quickly? We mentioned that you have to do it this way or else you won't be able to study well. I'm sorry if I can't handle that, it breaks my heart.

Now that I'm home, on what seemed to be the longest journey, I feel a bit better. I've emotionally settled myself down and am ready to move forward. Just know that you are not merely a random girl that I had an amazing summer with, but you are truly special and amazing to me.

Sh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home