Letters to Fiona

Monday, August 28, 2006

Can't find my car. What else is new?

Hi Bunny,

How was your day today? Hope you are studying well. Mine was good. That presentation I had to give to one of the investors went really well. I was prepared and all the work I did on Saturday helped tremendously.

I went to the gym after work and had a decent workout, but as I walked out, looking for my car, I couldn't find it. I walked around for about 5 minutes, back and forth. I thought of you and all the times I couldn't find my car while I was with you, there were quite a few. :)

Talking o Brent, we may be going to SD or LV this weekend, since I need to use the tickets. I offered to pay for his, so I'm sure I'll use them by expiration. We might go down to watch the horse races.

Good night,
Sh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home