Letters to Fiona

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Vandy lost his butt

Hey Bunny,

How are you? I really wonder how you are doing.

I woke up this morning around 4AM, and I'm holding Vandy (if you haven't guessed, Vandy is the name of the bear you gave me to snuggle), but I noticed a ball in my other hand. Somehow, Vandy's butt or tail had fallen off. So now, left with an orange ball, the bear is without its tail. I had a dream about you last night. I want to say it's the first time I've ever dreamed of you in any way. We were here in SF, walking around, and everything was blurry. Then you were gone and I woke up. I can't recall any details, only the blurriness and vagueness of the dream.

My usual hairstylist offered to change it up a bit for me today, so I took a chance, and now I hate it. It's so short that it doesn't look like me at all. I'm thinking it'll take at least two weeks for me to feel normal again, but in the meantime, I'll be staring into the mirror at a stranger. Who is that guy?

Good night,
Sh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home