Letters to Fiona

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Lines on pieces of paper

Hi Fiona,

How are you doing? I spent the day looking at apartments in the east bay. No luck - they're all expensive enough for me to stay in the SF. I want to get a live/work loft near the ballpark, although a bit farther would still be sufficient.

Jennifer hung out with me while I went to look. It was an uneventful day, except for the few minutes we were in the bookstore. That is my comfort zone now, the bookstore. I feel addicted to reading and learning, along with rereading some of the classics that I never had the chance or discipline to read. Do you know they have audio books for tons of novels now? I've never heard one, but I wonder how it would be compared to listening to a movie. Reading them on my own would be the preferred method. Wonder if my eyes will ever go tired or blind starring a screen all day, then starring at a lines on white paper?

Good night,
Sh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home