Letters to Fiona

Friday, September 15, 2006

E.coli

Hi,

What a crazy and busy week! How was your week? I just got back from Border's, spending a few hours on this book on how to start and run a hedge fund. It's pretty daunting, especially since none of us have any experience. We do have lots of market experience and I'm a fairly good manager, but that doesn't automatically translate into success. I'm apprehensive about this fund as it will determine whether I can quit in March. As you can see, my decision to quit in March doesn't exactly coincide with you, as you may have thought. I'm really looking forward to the day I can quit and work for myself, using my own abilities and experience to make it.

I thought of you today, when I saw on TV the E.coli outbreak from the prepackaged organic spinach. I sent you an email just because it's something I can see you having in your refrigerator, though I'm sure you're fine.

Good night,
Sh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home