Letters to Fiona

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Back to work

Hey Fiona,

I wonder how long it will take for you to call me, or whether you even will call me again. I've thought that a few times over the weekend, but that thinking stops now. I have set all of my goals for the next few months and I'm looking forward to carrying them out. My mind is in a really good place right now, relative to where it was when I was in Nashville. It doesn't mean I don't miss you. On the contrary, I miss you so much, yet I know this is the right thing for both of us.

Work was tough today, so tired of working for someone who doesn't have morals or isn't even a good person. When I took this job, it was for more money and better opportunity. It has served it's purpose - I did meet Brent and we are going to really go for it now. I honestly think we're going to succeed at our little operation. Wish me luck.

Good night,
Sh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home