Letters to Fiona

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Memories revisted

Hi Fiona,

Calling you several times and not being able to reach you has been a huge adjustment for me. Being put in the category as someone who is not as special as they once were is somewhat rejecting, but I understand now. And I'm finally at the point of acceptance. It may have taken me longer to do so, but I'm happy now.

Going to Vegas and then San Diego is difficult. I'm in my sister's den, where we slept on the underinflated air mattress and where we had incredible sex after watching Russell Peters. When I first saw the air mattress, there was a bit of melancholy and sadness I felt. Who knew all these things would make me feel this way?

I'm happy now because I had, what I considered to be, the most incredible, amazing, whirlwind of a summer, ever. We had so much romance and I couldn't help but stare at you with amazement, all the time. I hope you enjoyed it when you were looking away, that my eyes were still on you. I am only left with those memories in my mind, and everytime I think about it, a slight smile appears.

Sh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home