Letters to Fiona

Monday, September 04, 2006

Glad to be home

Hi Fiona,

I'm finally glad to be home, only because I've been dying to start writing my book. It's going to be a fictional novel, based loosely (well some parts will be exact) on our incredible summer. It's my form of therapy. I know that sometimes, you seeing me do things, it may seem as though I'm lazy, but what I really want in life, is not recognition in my work, but I want a balanced life where my work and family and relationships are all going well. And if work sacrifices my family and relationships, then my work is not as important to me. It sounds very hippy-like, but that's who I am.

I know you are doing so well with your studying. It's not as though you've told me and we haven't spoken to each other in over a week, but perhaps it's the best way for both of us to move on.

Good night,
Sh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home