Letters to Fiona

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Bushi-tei

Hi Bunny,

How are you doing? I just came home from an awesome dinner with Gekko. The restaurant was pretty empty; Bushi-tei was the name of the place. It reminded me of the Vegas dinner we had with Rony and Mae. It was that good. I had tuna tartare and kobe beef. Gekko's been giving me ideas for the market and I've been talking to him about it everyday, so I like to treat him, to show him I appreciate it.

Work has been getting rough, only because I don't want to be there anymore. I made a really dumb mistake in my account today, lost a couple thousand. I let my emotions get the best of me.

I sold my ipod on ebay - can't believe someone paid me $185 for that thing. I went and bought the 2GB nano.

Good night,
Sh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home