Letters to Fiona

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Double espresso macchiatto

Hi Fiona,

That's what I tried today at Starbuck's. I couldn't stay awake at all, so I had to take the plunge. I've figured out a way to save money. Instead of going cold turkey and cutting it all off, I'm just cutting it down in half. So I'll bring lunch 2 or 3 days a week and only go to Starbuck's or Peet's 2 times a week. Seems to be working. Eventually, I'll cut it down to once a week and then I can live with that.

Danny and Bonnie came with me to look at a condo today. It's right next to H&M and they're similar to yours, except they're asking $800k to $950k for them. I mean, location-wise, it's very nice, but seriously, why would you ever spend that much unless you just had cash to waste. Even then, would you really want to spend it on a place where there was no parking?

Good night,
Sh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home