Letters to Fiona

Friday, September 08, 2006

Bad things happen to good people

Hi Fiona,

I know you did well on your first biochem test today. Somehow, I remembered that today was your first big test. I know I'm not in your life anymore, but I still want you to do well.

On a sad note, I spoke with Rony today, told him about everything that happened between us. He was pretty mature and comforting about it. For such a long time, I had always been the mature and responsible one. Can you imagine that? He then went on to tell me that Mae was diagnosed with breast cancer. It shocked me. She's only 26 or 27. He told me it was really tough on her when she first found out, but time has improved her spirits. We, men, could never empathize the feelings and emotions involved with breast cancer, but at least Rony is there for her as support. She'll be going through chemo, surgery, then radiation.

Enough bad news, I'm going sailing tomorrow. Pretty excited about it.

Night,
Sh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home