Letters to Fiona

Sunday, September 17, 2006

HQ: Border's

Hi,

Another weekend gone, albeit lots was accomplished on my part. I read through a third of a hedge fund book, which talked about creating and managing one. I also read through a quarter of another trading book. I have so much more to learn about in regards to my craft.

Border's is my new hangout place. I don't have much of any excitement to report, which is a big difference than this past summer, as you know very well. Life isn't about those times though. It's about the day in and day out grind of work, mixed in with a balance of play.

You may think that the way I live my life was depicted when you were living with me in SF and all the trips we took this summer. Quite the contrary, my life is now mostly work and very little play.

I hope you didn't eat any packaged spinach. :)

Good night,
Sh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home